Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fucking Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. No one reads my shitty blog anyway, but happy Thanksgiving none the less.

This is gross. I'm gross for writing it. If you don't want to read something fucking gross, don't read it.

I have a friend who's name is Dave. Dave is gross. He is fucking gross but can be funny sometimes. Last night Dave tells me he hasn't been laid in three months. He tells me his brother in law was defrosting a Turkey on the kitchen table. He tells me his brother in law was defrosting a turkey on the kitchen table and he was turned on by it. He tells me it's legs where spread open and a big giant hole was just sitting there. Just sitting there waiting for someone to do something to it. Dave tells me for a minute he seriously thought about fucking the turkey. He tells me that if the whole was smaller, he probably would've done it.



Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: